Tuesday, September 8, 2026

My October Movie Marathon

 Im so excited for fall and halloween, October I'm doing a solo movie marathon of all halloween movie. 

I'm so excited for the snacks, coziness, and feeling of fall. 

the movies I will be watching are all movies I've seen before, I could do a review on each and I might start that tomorrow. 

the movies I will be watching: 

Story pin image   This may contain: a movie poster for fear street the trilogy Story pin image Story pin image  This may contain: the poster for halloween shows a man holding a knife


This may contain: the movie poster for ghostbusters  This may contain: the poster for hoccus pocus 1933 shows three women looking at an open book This may contain: the poster for beetlejuice starring tim burton, michael mcdull, and elizabeth davidson This may contain: the nightmare before christmas movie poster This may contain: corpse bride movie poster with the characters This may contain: the movie poster for hotel transsyvanina 2012, with two people dressed as dracula and This may contain: an advertisement for coraline featuring a doll with blue hair wearing a yellow shirt and tie This may contain: a movie poster for the monster house with three children and one is surprised at something

This is my movie list, I might add Paranorman and Goosebumps to the list. If anyone has any recommendations, tell me in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment