Saturday, August 15, 2026

Things I've been thinking about

 I can't wait to get my own place and decorate it to be so cute

My dream car is a Mini Cooper, it's the cutest and I feel like it just fits me. 

I need to learn how to drive first tho and get my license and I'm so nervous for that


Look how cute this is tho

  This may contain: a pink and white mini car parked in front of a house on a brick driveway This may contain: the interior of a car with pink and black trim

I can't wait to get one and decorate it. 

I also love apartments that like high rise, so you have a nice view of the outside and I like how people decorate theirs. 

Story pin image  This may contain: an unmade bed in front of a large window overlooking the city at night time  I like when the bed is by the window like in the second picture, especially when you have a bunch of pillows and they're lined up at the window. It just makes the room look so cozy. Like this:

  This may contain: a large bed sitting in the middle of a bedroom next to two windows with lights on them

No comments:

Post a Comment